Everybody sleeps, but many of us aren't sleeping well, especially as the pandemic goes on. In this module, learn how to improve your sleep, what the benefits are of doing so, and how this impacts other areas of your life such as work. This course is designed for everyone, regardless of how well they sleep or what they know about sleep. Everything we do during the day can affect our sleep that night. After this course, you’ll be ready to take control over this part of your life.
Key Features & Benefits
- Interactive and engaging science-backed course course. Includes audio narration.
- Outlines the basics of sleep and actionable strategies anyone can use to improve their sleep.
- Improving sleep increases productivity, happiness, safety, and overall health.
- Contains a comprehensive resource package.
- You can take the course at your convenience and revisit the content at any time.
Who is this training for?
Everyone who sleeps! But, particularly those who are struggling with or want to improve their sleep and understand how it relates to the rest of their lives.
What does it cover?
- What is Sleep? The Science of Slumber
- Sleep Hygiene & Environment
- Substances & Sleep Aids
- Work & Sleep
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate EWI Training Certificate
Your cart is empty